A SaaS Core Banking Platform for the Fintech sector
Are you a Financial Institution with a new product or service in mind? Say an EMI, PSP, API, FX Broker, MTO, Marketplace, Institutional Broker or simply responsible for looking after other people’s money.
We know that making a new FinTech idea come to life is hard but 90% of any new FinTech product or service is standard core account management. It is time consuming, detailed and absolutely critical that it’s right but will not make your new service stand out from the crowd. The other 10% is unique to you and this is what will make your new service crucial to your customers.
What we do
Go live in 30 days
Launch your service
Watch how we build your Fintech solution
The Trusek financial eco-system
At the centre of the Trusek Solution is the Core Account Management Platform. This manages your customers money from deposit, through any potential FX, to payments (with any applicable fees along the way). It provides hosting, security, compliance, reporting, logging and all the host of necessary functions involved in managing customer funds.
Core Platforms may be integrated to dedicated service providers for banking, payments, and compliance. As your business grows, further Core Platforms may be added and networked together and managed centrally to enable you to service more territories with different rules and different regulators.
The Trusek implementation team can also help you with your regulatory licence applications and introductions to Banks, Compliance Managers, FX Brokers and other service providers.
Savings, Loans & Overdrafts
Payments & Settlement
Hosting & Security
Server and firewall management
Deployment & patching
Replication & backups
Logging & reporting
Connect Multiple Core Platforms
Create a Payments Network
Single point of Management
Integrate Service providers
Provide value added services
Card Issuing & Acquiring
Our objective: to help our customers put new, better and fairer financial solutions in reach of everyone.
The inspiration for our business came in 2005 from a World Bank report stating that between 10 & 20% of all money sent home by migrant workers was lost to fees charged by multi-national companies. Having built the world’s first peer to peer currency exchange platform, to reduce the costs of exchanging currency, we felt technology could reduce the costs for cross border and cross currency transactions. In 2007, in conjunction with the Commonwealth Head of Governments Meeting in Uganda, Commonwealth Business Council and the Ugandan Government, we created a card to card transfer programme to help address these issues and improve the lives of the world’s poorest communities. Today we remain committed to using our cutting edge financial technology and our team’s passion for problem solving. We want to power a revolution in financial services.
We support our employees so they can better support our customers.
In the way we work with our customers and partners.
We keep our customers at the forefront of technology and their market.
We make complexity easy to understand.